Monday, July 18, 2011

How do i get over my extreme bug phobia?

I have a very extreme phobia to bugs mostly night bugs. They sometimes get in. I use to live in a house and everytime i would see a bug i would close the door and go in a different room but now that i live in a little studio apartment i cant just go in another room the only door is to the bathroom but the door is all screwed up and barely closes and dosnt lock So when a bug come in here i want to be able to just smash it or put a box over it or something but i cant i freak out and i cant help it. Last night there was this ugly bug and i mean ugly i didnt know if it flew and i didnt want it to fly away it was right next to my bed. I have a husband whos not scared of bugs and will just get a napkin and smash it so i stayed up all night until he got up just watching it the thing moved little by little and everytime i tried to kill it or put a box oer it it would move or jump which scared me. Is there anything i can do to conquer this fear. The only bugs im not scared of are flys and gnats and every small bugs. Please no rude comments and serious answers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment