Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why do I sweat and why do my feet smell?

For a few years now I have come across the issue of how my feet smell, even after I shower. It is a very rank smell and I don't really know how to describe it. It's not a sweat smell, just a dirty smell. I have also had issues with excessive sweating through-out the night. I don't know if it's anxiety or what, but regardless of the room temperature, I generally wake up in the morning, coated in sweat. It's not at the point where everything is soaked, but I do wake up feeling hungover as if I had drank the night before... I guess that could be from my loss of hydration through sweating. I apparently snore a lot, so could the possibility be sleep apnea? Does sleep apnea even cause night sweats? I am not entirely sure what this could mean for me. Also lately I have been getting extreme pain in the right side of my lower back where the flesh is... I guess that would be where the kidney is... or the liver? It's been a shooting sharp pain sometimes and will usually last for hours. I don't know if any of this is even related but any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment