Monday, July 18, 2011

Is this guy gay? Big clich� if he is....?

Although this sounds like an extreme clich�, I think this passive bully might be gay, he used to call me stuff like gay, even though everyone knows I'm Bi (However, half of them don't know what bisexual means, so they assume it means gay), target me with foot balls and bottles and he even tried public humiliation on me and my friends. Thing is, once when he was alone when I walked pass him, he asked me if I was bisexual (I'm guessing he found out what it meant, or he already did but everyone said I was gay) I said yes, giving one of those '(sarcasm)Well done(sarcasm)' faces and continued walking, thing is since then he doesn't say or or do anything. He looks at me but then looks away quickly, he doesn't spread rumours any more or throw things at me. I go to the same drama class as him and as opposed to him sitting as far away as possible from me like he used to, he sits a couple people away from me and he doesn't do as many smiley faces or kisses as he used to to girls on facebook any more. My friend said that I might have confused him but I don't know so help?

No comments:

Post a Comment